Web Frontend Engineer (Internship)
Most wanted: ambitious, quick front-end hacker with a flair for intuitive user interfaces.
Onedot has been built because we believe that data should be made consumable across sources and organisations.
We offer a dynamic, flexible and inspiring work environment with lots of room for personal growth where you enjoy autonomy, actively shape our product and have a meaningful impact. You will support the development of our data preparation service Web application. Working on beautiful and intuitive user interfaces is your thing. You have a flair for good user experience and are able to capture use-cases and translate them into features built to last. You have good attention to detail and constantly improve your knowledge about industry trends, new technologies, and best practices for front-end development. Have a look at our tech stack a https://stackshare.io/onedot.
We use machine learning, probabilistic methods and advanced text analysis to automatically turn messy data into structured information. Our technology achieves super-human performance, makes data standards redundant and accelerates business growth. Onedot is a startup backed by leading venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Drive the development of our Web application front-end
- Build user-friendly interfaces with sophisticated interaction patterns
- Connect to backend services interfacing with the data preparation engine
- Cooperate closely with product development and R&D teams
- Work with user experience and design professionals
- Solid front-end coding skills with experience in user interface design
- Motivation and passion for intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to write expressive, high-quality, reusable code
- Thinks big, gets things done, has fun and loves working with a high impact team!
- Good understanding of functional programming paradigms
- First experience with DevOps practices such as automated testing and continuous deployment
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a part-time (80% - 100%) internship of at least 4 months based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren.
Apply today, and we start our journey together!
- Performance-oriented compensation, because we reward high-impact work.
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Occasional work from home, so that you can focus and concentrate
- Truly international colleagues, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Cool office space, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular events to better get to know each other
- Planned education & training to continuously broaden your skills